Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Owen!!!

 Finally!  A birthday song for Owen!
 Notice the spit?  :)
 cheesing with Gab!
 Hmmmmm
 He is a fan of icing!
 Nice sharing!
Who's Owen's hero???

To Our Sweet Owen,
Only you would start this day off at 4am...
Only you would push me to the very edge of my sanity by 5am...
But...only you would melt my heart in the next minute with a sloppy, wet kiss.
Only you would hug my neck at the exact moment I needed it.  
To think that this time last year...we had no idea what an amazing blessing our God had in store for us.  Your first two years of life weren't with us...but the rest of your years will be.  And we will promise to show you every day how much we love you.  How honored we are that God picked us to be your Mommy and Daddy.  We thank Him every day.
Love you more,
Mommy

1 comment: