Thursday, January 13, 2011

Our God is Greater....Our God is Stronger

Sometimes things happen on this earth...in this life...and I just don't get it.  I find myself wanting to be angry and asking God why???  Why would he do this?  What good could come of it???  How could he give a 13 year old, sweet little girl...growing into becoming a woman...cancer?  And give so many people fear?  And doubt?  And sadness?  WHY???
I know other people who have also felt this...so many people have gone through this struggle and others with loved ones and endured times that I can't imagine.  Some have been through it themselves wondering how their life will turn out.  Some of them have done it with peace and complete trust and faith in the Lord.  Some of them have come out of situations that ended the worst way...and they STILL trust our amazing God.
Perhaps it is because they know that even death doesn't seperate us as believers.  Perhaps it is because God gave them peace that surpasses all understanding.  Perhaps they just DID IT...without knowing how or why, but they just DID...because God did it FOR them.
You see...our God is greater than cancer.  He is greater than death.  Greater than life.  Greater than fear.  Than doubt.  Than money.  Than worry.  Than anything really.  We just have to trust him.
SO...I am going to trust God.  I am going to trust that he is going to HEAL OUR SWEET NIECE, ELENA.  That he is going to use this opportunity to draw others nearer to him and show us all what he is capable of.  He sees the big picture.  I think we are can agree that we just don't.
Please join me in prayer for Elena.  Prayer is power.  Prayer changes things.  I have seen God move mountains with prayer.  Please pray for peace, health, healing, and comfort for Elena and her loved ones.  Please follow along with their blog:  elenamariasjourney.blogspot.com .
Thank you and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment