Friday, April 1, 2011

Change a life in a really SWEET way!

fI have posted about sixtyfeet before on more than one occasion.  The places this organization is helping were laid VERY heavy on my heart shortly after we came home with Owen.  The prisons (yes, prisons) where these children (yes, children) are being held are unimaginable.  And to think that my sweet Owen (the kids there are JUST like him) could have ended up at a place like this...just destroys me.  Then...I look at the kids there...and they destroy me.  They are children...just like you and me...just like your child and mine.  They want to play and be loved, and they deserve that.  I want to change the way they are living.  I want to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.  Don't you???
Today, God is showing me a way I can do that.  And it is through sixtyfeet and a good, old-fashioned cupcake sale!  Families all over the country are getting together to make a change in the lives of these children...by doing something simple...SELLING CUPCAKES!  Take a look at the cupcake kids website here.
I have partnered with some other Moms here in Collin County who have decided that we want to make a difference in the lives of these kiddos.  Want to join us???  You get a pretty sweet deal in this!!!  Support us and these children by buying some cupcakes from us!!!
Between now and April 14th, I will be taking orders for cupcakes!!! And Owen, Gracie, and I will be delivering them (within the DFW area) on the 16th with a smile.  :)

You even have two options (who doesn't love options???)!

You can buy the old-fashioned chocolate or vanilla cupcake with confetti, strawberry, chocolate, or vanilla icing by the dozen for $20.00.
OR you can buy really fancy, super yummy, stuffed, or super decorated cupcakes for $25.00.  Please check out my (ever so talented) Mom's blog here  and Jessicake's website here.  These awesome ladies have SO MANY options to choose from...and they are FABULOUS!!!  Here are a few of many options...

JessiCake's superhero cupcakes


JessiCake's Fish Cupcake


More awesome JessiCake's cupcakes


Eaton Cupcakes's Oreo cupcakes (oreo cookie on the bottom too...yummmm)


Pound Cake cupcake with Raspberry filling and buttercream icing


Eaton Cupcake's mix (carrot cake, coconut, pbj, banana, raspberry filled)

PLEASE CONSIDER BUYING A DOZEN (OR MORE IF YOU PLEASE) TO SUPPORT THESE KIDDOS!!!  THEIR LIVES WILL BE RADICALLY CHANGED BY YOU.  REALLY.
Orders can be emailed to courtandgracewillis@yahoo.com
Or you can call or facebook me!

To our sweet Owen,
I am so thankful for you - all of you.  Every little thing about you is a gift from God.  You truly do make me think about things I never have before.  And my hearts grows and grows as a result.  Your smile changes this world we live in.  
Love you more,
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment